TOME Episode 04 TOME Episode 04

I was just starting to lose faith in ths series but after seeing this new episode I just got hooked all
over again! although this isnt connected to the main plot it still had a lot of humor which got me laughing! hpe to see episodes being added more frequently due to its increasing popularity!

TOME Episode 03 TOME Episode 03

After watching TTA, I think that the reconstruction of the plot, graphics,voices, and characters in TOME have improved alot, but besides that, the frequency of release of new episodes is killing me. I know its hard doing high quality stuff like this and im not rushing anything so I hope that I see more episodes in the future soon! :D

TTA Episode 021 TTA Episode 021

When you remake this scene in Tome, if you do, you should let Alpha actually play his role as
the main character and let him be the hero, unless your going for a comical kind of theme well then NYLOCKE, DRAGON OF THE COLD STEEL should win :D

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

One of the best series I've seen on NG in a while! I love the characters design, personalities, and voices. The way the movie is formatted kinda reminds me of The world ends with you as well as the storyline alittle bit and I really hope this series continues, ill be staying tuned!

Flash Ahh Flash Ahh

...........

...ohhhhhh I get it now

Kids These Days Kids These Days

Bingo?!!?!

uh!.....Uh!...AGH!!!!

Korean Missile Crisis Korean Missile Crisis

kick ass!

I thought this was hilarious!
you did well!
USA!

Blockhead: Episode 6 Blockhead: Episode 6

funny

"I will shoot everyone of you!"
"oh god yes!"
XD

Lil' Hoots Lil' Hoots

awesome

its a cute kids show
whats the song in the credits?

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

haha

Prepare yourself....for my cock!
funniest joke on it